Japanese Diet releases scathing report re-writing the “official story” on Fukushima disaster causes
Download Release here.
July 5, 2012
CHICAGO—The Japanese National Diet (parliament) Fukushima Nuclear Accident Independent Investigation Commission released a scathing report today which lays primary responsibility for the Fukushima disaster on the government, the regulators and the nuclear industry; and which seriously challenges the popular explanation for the three meltdowns and explosions at the reactor site in March, 2011.
The Report — The Official Report of The Fukushima Nuclear Accident Independent Investigation Commission — calls the Fukushima disaster: “…a profoundly man-made disaster – that could and should have been foreseen and prevented,” according to Kiyoshi Kurokawa, chair of the Commission. Continue reading NEIS Release: Damning Fukushima Report Released
Posted April 15, 2011
|Remembering Chornobyl, Mourning Fukushima.
A series of events commemorating the 25th anniversary of the Chornobyl nuclear disaster, and lessons learned from the current nuclear disaster at Fukushima, Japan.
Monday, April 25:
- Memorial Service, 4-5 p.m. Henry Moore Sculpture to Atomic Energy, 56th and Ellis, Univ. of Chicago Campus
- “Déchets – Waste”, a French documentary on nuclear waste, Univ. of Chicago Campus, Hyde Park, Chicago, 7 p.m.
Tuesday, April 26: Chornobyl anniversary
- International Radioactive Waste Awareness Day, leafleting and handing out personal-sized bits of “radioactive waste” — downtown Chicago – 11 a.m.- 1 p.m. (volunteers needed)
- “Radiation Exposure and Health: From Chernobyl to Japan and Beyond,” DePaul Univ. Campus, Lincoln Park, 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, April 28:
- “Déchets – Waste”, a French documentary on nuclear waste, Loyola University Lake Shore Campus, 7 p.m.
|Radiation Exposure and Health.
From Chernobyl to Japan and Beyond.
Tuesday, April 26:
6:30 ~ 8:30 p.m.
Depaul University McGowan South (1110 W. Belden) Room # 108 [map]
- JEFF PATTERSON: Past President, Physicians for Social Responsibility, USA
- DAVE KRAFT: Director, Nuclear Energy Information Service
Posted March 13, 2011
NEIS has been offering local analysis and background to the nuclear disaster in Japan and the dangers of Illinois’ reliance on nuclear energy:
Local News Coverage
See NEIS’s new YouTube channel (thank you Ahern!)
March 12, 2011
NBC-Chicago, Channel 5: Video | Story
WGN-News, Channel 9: Video
March 11, 2011
ABC-WLS, Channel 7: Video
Fox-News, Channel 32: Video
Download this sheet for a full list of resources on this issue.
» Green Action Blog (Translated articles and documents by long time safe-energy activist Aileen Mioko Smith)
» Citizens Nuclear Information Center (Tokyo) News Service (Japan’s largest and best-known anti-nuclear organization is an important source of information and analysis on the disaster)
News Service Photos
|March 12 2011 Japan Nuclear
Disaster: Police in Protective Clothing
|March 12 2011 Japan Nuclear
Disaster: Residents scanned for exposure
Please check back here for updated information and coverage by NEIS, Illinois’ Nuclear Power Watchdog since 1981.
Posted March 11, 2011
Current accidents conditions worsening; residents around stricken reactor evacuated.
Read More »
Illinois' Nuclear Power Watchdog since 1981
Html) us department of health and human services nbspnbspnbspnbspnbspnbsp(www. women like men viagra price of viagra in singapore
The alternative hypothesis was that mean mcs and pcs scores at uae differed by less than five points from mean mcs and pcs scores at hysterectomy. http://ontarioinsurancecoverage.ca/vsq-3581/
These tumors are not associated with cancer and do not increase a woman's risk for uterine cancer. Videos shared: 6475 member since: 7/15/08 by: empowher empowher is an award-winning health media company for women. Fibroids can form on any part of the uterus, including the lower part or even the cervix. do female viagra work goldenindiarestaurant.net/ejf-8213/
Aria's wellness programs home about aria connect with aria media center yourariahealth contact us text size: programs services robotic surgery cancer center heart care orthopedic care women's health see all for patients guests quality of care aria's health source call center find a doctor make an appointment locations directions clinical trials charity care and financial assistance contact us wellness programs health assessments community health screenings eatwell series getfit series holistic living series livewell series programs special events workshops support groups careers education employment school of nursing graduate medical education nursing at aria pulse - aria team newsletter community health bucks county health improvement partnership (bchip) your health a to z home about aria connect with aria media center contact us programs services for patients visitors wellness programs careersnbspnbspeducation your health a to z iresponse site map the joint commission 1-877-808-aria (2742)nbspcopy2012 aria health system the web site for aria health, its contents and programs, is provided for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice nor is it intended to create any physician-patient relationship. I feel so much better my stomach has shrunk down no hard bloated feeling and looking pregnant. Videos shared: 6475 member since: 7/15/08 by: empowher empowher is an award-winning health media company for women. Acircnbsp next section abstract purpose: to prospectively evaluate health-related quality of life (hrqol) outcomes for uterine artery embolization (uae) and hysterectomy up to 24 months after the intervention in terms of mental and physical health, urinary and defecatory function, and overall patient satisfaction. durhamabrasives.com/xwb-2523/ http://ekdoseisdromon.gr/img/icons/tabs/skidloader.php?ivq=2817
* uterine fibroid timeline chartnbsp nbsp site mailing listnbsp biomedic labs, llc since 2004 scientifically advanced supplements 18911 e. Michael murray on pbs special, part iv dr. nbsp full story food nutrition gastrointestinal problems biotechnology pharmacology colitis nbsp experts challenge super food claims: healthy-giving properties of broccoli, blueberries, may not make it past the gut october 5, 2012 — they have been the mainstay of the health industry for the best part of a decade, but now researchers are using an approach that allows them to delve deeper into the effectiveness of health-promoting... http://erhvervspsykolog.net/zxh-5103/